Let’s face it … living with a dog with behaviour issues can be challenging, frustrating, & embarrassing. We understand and we’re here to help! Behaviour modification is a process which requires your commitment, effort, & consistency in order to be successful. But, oh, is it worth it in the end!
We make the process simple & straightforward.
All behaviour modification programs begin with a 90-minute in-home initial consult. We’ll meet in your home where we’ll take a detailed history about your dog & his/her behaviours, we’ll chat about your goals, & we’ll provide you with some immediate management tools & training exercises to help reduce both your stress levels.
Customized Behaviour Modification Plan
We’ll create a customized behaviour modification plan that is specific to your needs & your dog’s behaviour issues.
Behaviours We Typically See
- Fears & phobias
- Reactivity & aggression – with dogs
- Reactivity & aggression – with people
- Remedial socialization for adult dogs
- Resource guarding – with dogs
- Resource guarding – with people
- Separation anxiety
- Initial consult summary emailed to you
- Behaviour modification plan development
- Specialized & focused handouts & homework
- In-person demonstration of homework exercises
- Training equipment recommendations
- Priority booking for follow-up sessions
- A Doggone Good! Rapid Rewards treat pouch & belt – the Cadillac of treat pouches! (a $30 value)
- A clicker with attached wrist coil (a $4 value)
- Initial consult fee $200 plus GST – includes summary email and behaviour modification plan development
- Individual 60-minute follow-up sessions $90/hour plus GST ~OR~
- Three 60-minute follow-up sessions $256.50 + GST (a 5% savings!) ~OR~
- Six 60-minute follow-up sessions $486 + GST (a 10% savings!)